Lesedi FM General Competition Rules
• All Lesedi FM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
• Lesedi FM competitions are open to all South Africans, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Lesedi FM, the SABC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
• No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lesedi FM within three (3) months of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lesedi FM.
• The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
• Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Lesedi FM, the SABC and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilizing prizes won.
• Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at Lesedi FM's discretion.
• By entering Lesedi FM competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
• Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
• Lesedi FM may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Lesedi FM competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Lesedi FM Management.
• Lesedi FM and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
• Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
• Lesedi FM reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Lesedi FM. No entrant shall have any recourse against Lesedi FM as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
• Lesedi FM will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion's publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole or part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
• The announcement of a winner on air or on www.lesedifm.co.za does not constitute a ruling by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. Lesedi FM may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.
* Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes.
1. Winners must have a valid South African ID or Identity Document
2. Winners must be able to collect Prizes from SABC Offices in South Africa.
3. The competition will run on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
4. The competition will run for 2 months (August & September 2018)
5. There will be one winner per week and Winners will be chosen Randomly.
6. Winners will only be selected from the Digital Platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
7. The hamper will include Lesedi FM Cap, Lesedi FM Beanie, Lesedi FM Squeeze Bottle, Lesedi FM T-shirt, Lesedi FM Lunch Bag, Lesedi FM Apron all in Lesedi FM Tote Bag.
8. Winners will be announce on-air on weekly basis by Lesedi FM Presenters
9. Prizes are not transferrable
10. Winners must provide South African Identity Document to claim Prizes or for Collection of Prizes.