Lesedi FM -Win a Car 2015 Competition Rules:
- The competition runs from 00:00, 1 June 2015 and closes at 12h00 on 26 August 2015.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, Lesedi FM and their family members.
- Entrants will be required to participate by sending an SMS to the short code (34708) followed by the keyword KOLOI and the Answer for the week (5 Names of presenters on the PROMO).
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Each SMS will be charged at R1.50.
- The winner will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number and address.
- The winner, who is not contactable by phone, after the closing date/time, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- Details of the winner will be announced on Lesedi FM.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize award/s.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize for this competition is a VW – POLO VIVO sponsored by Mothebe Wheels.
- The winner will have to drive this branded car for two years before selling it.
- This car will be branded with the Lesedi FM presenters of our key programmes.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- The winner will be drawn on the 26th of August 2015 once the competition line has closed.
- The winner will be officially handed the prize at SABC – Lesedi FM offices in Bloemfontein, Cnr. Kellener & Markgraaf Street, Westdene on the 31st of August 2015.
- The winner must be able to transport themselves to SABC – Lesedi FM offices on 31 August 2015 for the prize give-away.
- The winner must be 18 years or older and have a valid South African drivers licence.
Lesedi FM General Competition Rules
• All Lesedi FM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
• Lesedi FM competitions are open to all South Africans, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Lesedi FM, the SABC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
• No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lesedi FM within three (3) months of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lesedi FM.
• The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
• Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Lesedi FM, the SABC and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilizing prizes won.
• Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at Lesedi FM's discretion.
• By entering Lesedi FM competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
• Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
• Lesedi FM may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Lesedi FM competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Lesedi FM Management.
• Lesedi FM and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
• Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
• Lesedi FM reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Lesedi FM. No entrant shall have any recourse against Lesedi FM as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
• Lesedi FM will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion's publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole or part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
• The announcement of a winner on air or on www.lesedifm.co.za does not constitute a ruling by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. Lesedi FM may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes.