60th Birthday Competition
Win a share of R60 000 cash and R6000 worth of data
Win A Share of R60 000 cash and a share of R6000 worth of data
QUESTION: How many years is Lesedi FM celebrating?
SMS the word “Re Tswa Hole” and your answer to 38596
SMS costs R1.50 and free sms’es do not apply
25 May - 30 June 2020
The more you SMS’s the higher your chances
Terms and Conditions on www.lesedifm.co.za/competition rules
LESEDI FM 60TH BIRTHDAY COMPETITION RULES
1. The competition runs from 25 May – 30 June 2020.
2. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, UIP and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
3. All entrants must have a South African Identity Document.
4. All participants must have a valid South African Bank Account.
5. All participants must have a valid SABC TV Licence(paid-up).
6. SMS the word RE TSWA HOLE and the ANSWER(How many years is Lesedi FM Celebrating)
7. The number to enter the competition is 38596.
8. A premium rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry. Free SMSes do not apply
9. Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
10. There is no restriction on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
11. Participants that enter the competition stand a chance of winning R6000.00 cash and R600 worth of DATA/AIRTIME.
12. 10 winners will be selected for the cash prize which makes the total amount of the winning to be R60 000.00 and 10 winners will be selected for the data/airtime prize which makes the total amount of winning to be R6 000.00 worth of data/airtime.
13. Entrants only will be contacted for the Prizes on the day after the day they won to verify the following: Names, Numbers, Citizenship, ID Number, Bank Accounts and TV Licence.
14. The announcements of the winners will start from the 1st of June till the 30th of June 2020. The announcements will be done n different shows on different programmes.
15. Random numbers with correct answers will be selected for the announcement of the winners, the presenter will call the first number to ring for 60 seconds. If no answer, they will go to the next number
16. If there are no winners on the show, the prize will be allocated to another show.
17. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
18. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
19. Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
20. Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
22. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
23. No persons under the age of 16 years are eligible to enter